Thursday, November 26, 2009

Party at my house (8.11.2009)





Actually there where more peoples than in the photo, as they has going back home early that day, so didn't manage to a group photo, if they do... Maybe my house has not enough space for all...hahaha.. The party start about 8pm, then finish about 2am in the morning. That was really fun, but I'm busy untill didn't have time to introduce all my friends that night, as they are from different group of friends. Some are from my college, some are old middle school friends. So really have a regret that i didn't introuce all... But i believe there is another time that I can introduce all... Have cooked a few dishes of food only, then we continue the party with BBq of teh chicken wings... (there are more picture in my facebook profile)

No comments:

Post a Comment