Tuesday, October 6, 2009

During Hari Raya~ (2009)


Me and Samat

Me and Kah Kiet

This is what we have at Samat house

On the second day of Hari Raya (21.9.2009), I have visited my friend Samat's house together with a friend of mine, Kah Kiet. We're then having lunch at his house, with the food such as Rendang, Lemang and some other dishes.... It was really fantastic, actually planned to go with a few friends before this, because of some inconviniece, there is only me and Kah Kiet. Has didn't see Samat since the very last Hari Raya last year (2008).



Daniel, Sook Hui and Kah Kiet

On 22.9.2009, which is already the third day Raya, we have visited Pak Said house. I went together with Daniel, Johnny, Sook Hui and Kah Kiet. In the photo, I only manage to take the photo of Daniel, Sook Hui and Kah Kiet. Because Sook Hui has come back from Malacca as there is one week holiday, so went to for Raya visiting together...

No comments:

Post a Comment